Vow Renewal at Maple Rock Farm in Parsonsfield, Maine
Shyann and Joey Cerato celebrated their vow renewal at the beautiful Maple Rock Farm in Parsonsfield Maine. We were so grateful to be a part of this special day.
It was a gorgeous fall day for these two to share the love they have for one another. The stunning fall colors of their floral arrangements paired perfectly with Joey’s emerald suit coat. The apple trees of the farm were lined with white lights, surrounding a rustic yet delicate table setting. All the while, the aged turquoise finish of our 1947 GMC truck sat quietly in the background, ready to provide a memorable cocktail hour.
Joey and Shyann were able to share personally written vows with each other, followed by a champagne toast! We were happy to provide a charcuterie spread, our food-fired pizza, and to top it off, some s’ mores made right in our brick oven!
The love shared between these two was clear, and we were honored to be a part of this special day.
- Planning & Cake Design: Village Baking Co.
- Photography: Jessie Felix
- Venue: Maple Rock Farm
- Videography: Maple Rock Productions
- Model Couple: Shyann and Joey Cerato
- Hair & Makeup: Vanessa Whitney Artistry
- Floral Design: Bounty O’ Blooms
- Secondary Floral Design: Strong Bones Farm
- Suit Rental: His and Her’s, Andrea’s
- Furniture and Flatware Rentals: One Stop Event Rentals
- Lighting: Maine Event Design and Decor
- Invite Suite: Ink Thistle and Press
- Signs: Love & Design
- Macrame: My Mini Maine